Does your fence look worn and gray? Give your fence or wood deck a beautiful, fresh look that will last, all at an affordable price. We use professional quality wood stain in the color of your choice to ensure that you'll be satisfied with the results. We can pressure wash just about anything as well.
Fence/Deck Staining Process
- We first clean the wood to remove dirt, algae, and other particles from the boards to ensure that the stain will adhere properly to the wood.
- After the wood has had time to dry, we apply the stain. It is important that you turn your sprinkler system off for at least 24 hours to prevent unwanted water damage to the stain before it has had time to dry.
- We use Sherwin Williams SuperDeck brand stain. The color options are shown in our google drive link. To apply the stain we use a professional grade airless paint sprayer to ensure proper stain absorption. If you have another stain product that you would like to use feel free to let us know.
- Sherwin Williams Superdeck Stain is rated to last roughly 5 years on fences and can be easily reapplied in the future.
- If you are looking to restore your fence to its natural beauty we are here to help! We remove residue from the fence through the use of wood cleaner and pressure washing to make the fence look brand new.
- A clear sealant can then be applied to the fence to protect the wood from weathering and keep it looking clean for an additional fee.
Contact us today for a free quote, preferably through text or by using the "Get Quote" button at the top of the page. We will be sure to get back to you in a timely manner.
Proudly serving Houston Texans and the surrounding areas